NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

maybe 1 to 2 weeks to go then the dodo, page-9

1. 7,409 Posts.
    phuket,

You're wrong as usual but never mind. Have a read since 1999 and you'll see that I haven't done my dough on MUL/NWT. I have traded it a couple of times in the past for a very modest gain. In fact I distinctly remember the whole history of MUL quite well. The best ones are when it was 4c and they issued mates share for 1c. Ironic that it's below 1c today isn't it? And when they announces the Microsoft deal (the only Australian company to be a tier 1 support provider for Microsoft). I'm still waiting for that announcement indicating that this contract fell through.

They are still making outlandish statements today. What was the last one, oh yes, the launch of a satellite to be 3/4 funded by the government and a multi-national for a misely sum of $300mill.

The only thing that changes with MUL are the investors. I I am confident, like many before, thatthe current crop of investors will be lambasting MUL much harder than me in the future.

As I've said before I hope that current investors do make money and NWT goes through the roof. I just do not think this will happen based on past experience and with AB at the helm. I am entitled to my opinion. And you are with yours as long as you can back it up with logic, which based on your past posts is not one of your strengths.

What was your nick before phuket anyway? You seem to know alot about me and I'm sure it's not in the last 4 months since you've been a member that you've learnt so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.