MGK 0.00% 0.8¢ mil resources limited

maybe a pulse?, page-24

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Why don't you call the company then Londener ...otherwise you ARE being "bothered to contribute to such dribble."

I have called companies twice for background information and in truth the whole issue of anyone getting preferential knowledge is a concern to me (even though it is the norm for broking houses and institutional investors to be privy to special presentations) as it smacks of insider trading to my logic.

By your rules we are only permitted to discuss information we have obtained from the company. I disagree, we are also here to discuss reports and other information released and comment on the possible implications. Hell, we can even engage in some friendly banter (although that may be unlikely from some) ...although I also don't have all day to watch the screen.

I agree that anyone making a prediction should state the logical reasons for the prediction or where the information was obtained.

If that has not been happening in the past then the HC community deserves to be annoyed -especially if the prediction proves to be incorrect.

I've clearly entered into an ongoing disagreement on this forum that is none of my business and I will probably stay right off the unfriendly threads of MGK in future.

sirjohnnyboy ...my ramblings are all my humble opinion, please DYOR.

spj377645 at yahoo.com.au

GBZOA GGPO MGK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.