maybe a sign of things to come, page-2

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am in 2 minds, low interest rates are attractive but there is a reason we are seeing them...and job losses are starting to hit the white collar sector, one of my mates in upper middle mgt has already been shown the door and a couple of others are pretty fearful...this has to impact a certain segment of the market when people fear for their security.

I went to trinian street prahran auction on Saturday, indicated price was $650+ and went for $1,005,000 with dozens of bids in quick succession, but I think that was an aberration as it was prime land in a prime street and i think the vendor got lucky on the day. But I have an open mind as to where the market heads next - my feel is it will languish for the next few months until people know the economic tidal wave is not hitting Australia...of course if it does that will impact property like every other asset.

I am not fearmongering and I know there are some people on this forum who can have sensible discussion without the extremist ratbags taking over.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.