SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Maybe a timely warning, page-3

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi Jim

End of the day none of us would have gone near SGH if it hadn't been for the hype - seemingly backed up by the SP going to $8.

And, my opinion is that the BOD genuinely believed they was getting into something worthwhile, (even if it was out of desperation), more than conning SH.

I think it was them who got got royally rogered.

They was little more than the country cuzzins from down-under with far too much money and far too big egos that made them easy pickins for the artists who out-classed them. And still are.

And who larfed all the way to their respective banks. with the bags of Aussi bullion.

Anyway ... I waffle.

Right now, my entire strategy with SGH, (such as it is), depends on my notion that there's a good chance of some encouraging financials end of the month.

But, In the absence of, as usual, any information from SGH I've no reason to think they will be good - any more than I think they won't be good.

But - I reckon if you're going to do stocks it pays to be a glass-half-full type of person, else you'll have nothing to look forwards to.

And I reckon the new owners must have seen something in the SGH schmozzle to encourage them to get involved. They're not the sort of people to be messed with.

And, if nothing else, they provide a level of stability we haven't seen last few years - even before it went FUBAR.

I'm just hoping this might translate into good news for SH and, mostly, the current SP.

Frankly, I'm of the opinion that since the BOD realised what had happened it's actually done a good job of damage control - after all, it's still in business.

And AG alone has still got 7 million shares or so I'm sure he'd rather didn't go down the toilet.

So ... just a few more weeks, and we'll know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.