FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

maybe after 3 strikes they should be out?, page-6

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Hilohi,

Yes,I've been unsure,had a Chinese colleague say the DT story as presented could be true,for once for a Chinese SOE.I became a tentative Yes.Dream on as they say.It would be all possible if the board was sharper than i have seen them to be.

But the reality is which other ASX company has ever had mainly investment trusts vote it down for a first strike,rather than just the mums and dads???
    And then they only wait until 6 months later to ask them why?
    And then take SoooooLOOOONG to correct the lack of information,while giving it all to a potential suitor/s.

IMHO Shear arrogance can be the only answer for that and blinkers on their own actions/lack of action /responsibilities to shareholders.

One thing I'm sure of,either those investment trusts can see growing value ahead,or can/will make it happen,or THEY ARE OUT OF HERE and just take the loss.Either gloss it over,or apologize to investors for a bad QTR.
    They are $35m or so down already,with no upside,so will force whatever change is required or possible to save their investments.If that's a no go-POOF gone as quick as a genie.Its the hanger on independent shareholders outside these groups that take their voting guidance from them that probably didn't vote last time but will when directly rallied come their monthly letter to holders suggesting they do.

DYOR+DYODD
    DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12850 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 24215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.