CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

IMOO the announcement today really says at least 18mt @ 4.38%Cu...

1. 74 Posts.
    IMOO the announcement today really says at least 18mt @ 4.38%Cu native copper only not including gold or cobalt Sulphide zone underneath the native copper is three times the tonnage.(may be magnetite down the track as well me thinks)
    About the same at Southern Rocklands. There is approx 800m at Las Minerale and 600m at Southern Rocklands of native copper with sulphides below both. Total enth of mineralization 10klms there about. by the way the 10 cent piece is the around about the size of the holes in the bottom of the RC Drill Bit which is the hole that recovers the mineral maybe why it's in the photo for those that know what an rc drill bit looks like I guess & of coarse know how it works. You can see quite easily that the big nuggets wont make their way in a 10 cent piece size hole. It appears the diamond core is showing the real story here. I think this is a good indicator that the whole resource is going to be upgraded in time when more of the big 5" holes are drilled. could be the rabbit out of the hat I'd say as the Whale man states ,hey & I've said it before read their EIS the tea leaves are there if you want to understand this deposit. good luck to all . ikey moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.