APM 0.00% $1.44 apm human services international limited

maybe biggest debt to ratio in market.....9.6, page-6

1. 8,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Agreed that Debt is less than Assets, as I was not talking about their debt to asset ratio but Debt to Equity, going off their '07 annual report released in Sept. it shows a debt to equity ratio as explained.

In a low interest rate environment this is not as much of a problem, however, in these times of higher interest rates it forces up the costs for the company. Here is a quick explanation:

"The result you get after dividing debt by equity is the percentage of the company that is indebted (or "leveraged"). The normal level of debt to equity has changed over time, and depends on both economic factors and society's general feeling towards credit. Generally, any company that has a debt to equity ratio of over 40 to 50% should be looked at more carefully to make sure there are no liquidity problems. If you find the company's working capital, and current / quick ratios drastically low, this is is a sign of serious financial weakness."

Note that expressed as a percentage APM would have a Debt to Equity ratio of 960%.

You still have not come up with any Facts that I may have over looked.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.44 $1.44 $307.8K 214.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 575782 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 118980 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.