WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

maybe csher was telling the truth, page-47

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    maglincer,

"the same dribble coming from weightlifter"

So given i am reciting OBJ Announcements and words directly for the MD in an E mail that the mods at HC have, it then follows you think the MD and the Anns form OBJ are dribble?

You always shoot the messenger dont you, dont worry about the facts just be very rude to the poster, well i dont respect schoolyard bullies, and imho that is exactly what you are trying to do here, you are trying to bully me...

Why you guys, cannot take the truth as reported from OBJ and the MD himself i dont know

Quite clearly you and all the others know this coy more intimately then the coy and its MD, well all i can say is well done folks

Lets not use anns as they are written, lets make up a story and that will be the truth, and then we will keep saying it on HC and everyone will belive it

For those that actually want to know what was said in that Announcement here is a link

go and read it and you will find that these guys are leading you up the garden path

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/asx_announcements.asp?id=95680

its good to see that since i brought it to peoples attention yesterday 100 of you have gone and read the ann, we had total veiws of 141 yesterday and today we are over 240

its a great ann, but you need to understand that it was not against another patch, as Nemu has just pointed out and it was in vitro testing, ie testube, not on humans

when it says fluxes that means it was both above and below the 10 factor

This is just fact, you cant debate the fact, the coy wrote it

and again i still hope the 3m ann is great, but i'm tipping a further extension based on what Glyn wrote in the e mail to another poster here at obj thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.