NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

OK so no-one asked so I`ll tell you anyway.The indo money game...

1. 266 Posts.
    OK so no-one asked so I`ll tell you anyway.
    The indo money game .sorry off subject but cant resist.
    10 ppl put in $100 a week and every week 1 person gets $1000. a bit like the pyramid gamebut different rules .
    We all draw straws and somehow the boolay`s (dumb whiteys) end up drawing the short straw and are last in line so have to wait 9 or 10 weeks .
    Every week some real good indo buddy turns up to collect , has a card with the winners sig on it .this week won by Ujon dodgeef`qur .

He hangs around jabbering away in local dialect to your indo fiance , occasionally gesturing towards you and giggling in that "another stupid honky" tone, until you give him a cuppla paks of kreteks and a flask of whisky..

On the 9th week the cops turn up and bust with 1/2 a
    kilo of dope and throw in a really dark filthy cell that stinks of the last guy who sh@t himself.
    "Hey thats not mine buddy, you know thats not mine"
    " IT COME FROM THIS HOUSE IT YOURS OK!!
    OOOHh you bad man mit`ter look what happen TO PULLING HANSIN .
    "Aah you mean chappele corby"
    AN HER , SHE FISH AN CHIP CHOP TRASH TRAMP trailer TOO ..
    AN YOU?? YOU FISH AN CHIP CHOP MAN??? YOU WORK FOR DEM, YOU PART OF SYNDACATE .???
    "No no me stock market dummy"
    To cut it short you end up at the airport that nite where you have to pay a fine for leaving before your visa expires leaving you with 50cents for a fone . where you run into player number 10 in the money game .
    "what happened t you "
    I got busted with 1/2 a k of dope and Im being deported................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.