IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

maybe great opportunity

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So, ... eagerly await the announcement affecting the t/halt!
    Sure.

However, warrants checking back through past up-dates, and judging by reports from the Huddys aquisition on, it may not be gloom and doom!
    See 08 Feb 08 + 04 Aug 08, for starters, as well as those between and up to now.
    Idl haven't paid $250mil cash for Huddy's!
    Also, Huddys have contributed well to t/over + profit, and there is more option or activity other than Mt Isa; just trust that graham and linda huddy are continuing their role to value add this business, seeking new projects and expanding the options for further contract work, as they were noted as planning to progress with! After all, it's in their best interest ~ see the purchase agreement!

The convert/notes are costing the co $3m p/a in interest (for the $75m as part of the purchase), and have a conversion value of $0.60c!
    These holders will hang out, and imo, be rewarded, but not this month! :)

Huddy's is a contributor of a substantial (54 odd%) value to the bottom line, however, see how low the price of the comp IS at present ~ maybe already 'factored in' that t/o MAY be lower? Adjustment 'north', could well see some growth in s/p, imo.

Well, after some analysis, you choose; as for me, i'm still ok with the future of idl.
    Great (and fortunate) that not all eggs in the one basket, both for Huddy's and for IDL, AT PRESENT.
    d.y.o.r.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.