MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

Interesting is the right word I'd say. Very interesting...

1. 117 Posts.
    Interesting is the right word I'd say. Very interesting especially that there has been no specific ann about the programme. Must be the first junior I've ever encountered in my life that hasn't fan-fared the commencement of a drilling programme. Particularly since the current managements track record over the past 3 years has been so poor - abysmal is more the case - and lot's of holders have complained to them direct.
    Maybe it's one of those service contracts they talk about for raising revenue? If they really are drilling one of their own projects you'd think there would be a bit more information like some photos and drilling intercept tables and that sort of thing? Pretty standard stuff. The graphite outcrops at their so-called 'Razafy' zone, so decent reportable intercepts would have to be 100% certain. Did they tell you where the tech director was-is he over in Madagascar or still sitting in Perth?
    Who knows - I guess we'll see. I've always thought this little outfit had good project potential, so if they are actually moving for real this time I might be able to overcome my skepticism and think about re-entry. New faces in the board room wouldn't hurt either. OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.