SVL 1.12% 8.8¢ silver mines limited

Man, If you think you think you can glean 45 percent of that...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Man, If you think you think you can glean 45 percent of that determination ( you'd have to be above 50 percent to profit ) based on charting then you are an absolute legend. |Thats why many chartists mostly live in basements at there mom's place.
    Yeah sure, you can determine the breakout above or below a Flag formation or a fib series, but that is simple statistics. It's not pre-determinative. Or the congestion within a triangular formation, of course, that can't last. It's going to go one way or another. but the events that trigger the move aren't pre-determined by charting history or elliot wave action, but rather tweets from the white house and missiles from Iran.
    I come from the Sunshine Coast... I wonder how well Mr Elliot would have been at choosing his sets as a surfer...there is a fair bit of randomness involved. To portray unrelated events and progressions on charts as part of a pattern is akin to misguidance and misdirection, particularly considering little forward advice is offered. I consider this professionally inappropriate and potentially misleading.

It upsets me that most of the posters likely believe in predetermination...probably astrology... and are potentially influencing my investment choices.

Good luck to all.... Apologies for the rant

Predictions are complicated...particularly about the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $132.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $631.6K 7.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 201385 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 88566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.