SVL 1.12% 8.8¢ silver mines limited

Maybe it is time to buy more SVL!, page-619

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    no offense intended and your points are all well made and duly noted.
    There was a little tongue in cheek in my post to which you responded so emphatically.

I was referencing a lot of podcasts I have seen from out of this country...To support this for example, Australians don't use the word Mom's and rarely live in basements or lofts..(Until recently we have always had space and the Town planning support to continue our Urban sprawl)..that's an American or European thing....where there are hugely more traders...I respect and believe in lines of support and resistance as being very important tools and follow them closely and understand that if you believe in patterns enough they manifest themselves. I am well familiar with adding to positions as a stock goes down for the right reasons and similarly if the stock is in a strong uptrend. Also in taking profits on overbought situations following news releases. I believe there is a huge misdirection in the nomenclature of trading in that a "stop loss" should be called a "take loss" in the same way as "take profit" is not called a "stop profit".

Meant no offence.....Robland

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $132.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $631.6K 7.144M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 201385 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 88566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.