SVL 0.00% 18.5¢ silver mines limited

Agree re watching for further lost freedoms brought in under...

1. 5,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Agree re watching for further lost freedoms brought in under this, they appear to be waiting in the wings for any opportunity and it's definitely happened before
    Aso agree re serious cases versus mild, but they do go hand in hand to a varying degree.
    Death rates vary markedly in different countries, which indicates either more severe mutated strains or older / weaker demographic and poorer healthcare.
    We haven't yet got to the third world where this will wreak carnage.
    The economic downturn could potentially trigger social unrest starting in the USA which may end up worse than the virus itself as the wealth gap has been another festering sore waiting to be triggered.

I think it is a coincidence re banks, but there was always going to be a trigger point to the unwinding of a policy that was well overdone,
    Problem is their medicine is the poison and they are now adding a great deal more fuel to the fire.
    The precious metal argument just doubled in credibility.

So when does this shift from a public 'fear and flight' out of assets to cash scenario to silver & gold?

Obvious early signs have been forming for some time but the overriding pressure clearly has been down.

This has another month to peak fear imo, so buying in three weeks through a bottom might work.

I'm starting to buy now actually but saving most powder for a big hit in another few weeks time if I can possibly hold back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $278.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $557.3K 2.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 742279 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 610739 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ 1572928
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.