CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

maybe it is time to chill out, page-13

1. 5,079 Posts.
    I hold CVI but read this post and have a few comments

The CVI Commodities Basket looks impressive (assuming of course CVI will have full title and the political clearances in place to proceed with the development of each project

how many of these are signed and sealed, like the off shore, I haven't seen any ann saying we/Pensador have them.

A credible/strategic/influential Company Chairman is soon to be appointed.

Yeah Mr Mozzy has been talked about but no takers yet, wouldn't say he would be the most law abiding person around.

Pensador Funding when finalised will ensure that company projects are fast tracked

Pensador funding has changed, ie no refinery, so where do we stand, have asked but of course no answer,

Clawback is supposedly based at 30 cents later this year, but may be done on a ratio basis.

this 30 cents thing is rubbish, he has never guaranteed 30 cents.

Family and friends of the Smyth family have substantial investments in the company

this we have no proof of, only heresay.

It has been mentioned on the forum that both Global and Pershing have recently increased their stake

come on, Global have sold 72 mill shares and then they buy back 300k and it is good, and Pershing got 20 mill for free for what??

Directors have substantial interests as well, and Paul Williams has also increased his exposure recently

directors got options for nothing, and PW is the shining light, but he also dropped options, free ones.

heh look at it properly, fact is the JORC drilling on copper should have added real value, but he keeps stalling this and has done no drilling at all.

he had money to for drilling but gave it all to Pensador, who have no assets at all, and we don't know if they have any money.

he wont tell us anything

WHY

what CVI has is good copper reserves, but not sure if he is capable of doing anything with it,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.