CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Did Rove interview you Nev, for his segment "Who would you turn...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Did Rove interview you Nev, for his segment "Who would you turn gay for?".....it was only last week you were complaining of rigor mortis,(CDU thread - but you didn't take my bait!) and I see you've recovered well!!

You make brilliant points...not even bullets - so what's the code for the 'new' bullets? L1 for standard..and...?

Again, I'd like to highlight a couple of your points that stand out for me, and put my slant on another one.

Point: Clawback is supposedly based at 30 cents later this year, but may be done on a ratio basis.

Here, I believe you are suggesting that instead of a straight 30c, the clawback may be more sensible taking place at a ratio of value for each individual project or commodity? That would be a sensible approach imo..

Points to note...(the rest are self explanatory - but these are worthy of some bold thought and reprint!)

Dilution is inevitable but eventually CVI could become a $4 Billion company with say 4 Billion shares (allow 12 to 18 months)

After clawback CVI will be an Angolan owned company where Local ownership will help to ensure its future success.

The eventual resumption of the world wide Commodities Bull Market should weigh heavily in the company's favour.

Indeed, the commoditites market isn't going to stop because the USA has 'lost the plot'...and appears to be getting close to giving away its status symbol as world leader.

You're already on my favourites list Nev, but yes, indeed you do deserve a heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.