ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Maybe just maybe!

1. 322 Posts.
    I have continued to mull over the PH on the HD trial and have been unable to come up with a decent reason why the FDA are getting so touchy about a drug that has a 2 year safety record. I'm sure I will be castigated for this theory but I have broad shoulders so here it is. It occurs to me that maybe not all is as it appears on public record. The FDA may be preparing to allow the use of PBT2 for HD whilst a parallel p3 trial is conducted, the FDA will want to have every possible i dotted and t crossed to ensure that the patient safety will not be put at risk but would not wish the general public to know that they are contemplating this course of action, the effect on the SP would be enormous in the up direction initially and the same in the down direction if they eventually decided not to grant the usage clearance, I doubt that the FDA would be happy to be blamed for investors speculative losses. It's all probably just a figment of my over active imagination but things are often not what they appear on the surface.
    PJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.