OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

maybe minmetals deal is over, page-6

1. 74 Posts.
    I personally suspect a last minute deal to be on the table.

Oz min management are aware of improvements in commodities and global economic indicators that suggest further economic recovery. Even if this were a bear market rally, (which I predict it is), there will be a small correction followed by a long & slow restructuring, debt reduction, and reassessment of the moral integrity of companies, governments and the finance sector.

When CEO's are paid extravagant wages & bonuses their efforts to add value to companies for shareholder returns become a little clouded with self interests and there judgements are far from the interests of the shareholders.

We are all aware of the potential of Oz Minerals. It is clear to each one of us that individual votes collectively make change that companies now and in the future have to listen to as government regulations become refined and shareholders interests again are best served.

Think thoughtfully about where you want your vote to count, how you want change to occur in company policies, and how what you do today collectively adds to the change in consciousness that needs to take place in Australia. Unfortunately, selfish needs arise from following those actions of a few who are suppose to set a good example, but instead feather their own nests. Those of us that observe these actions see it as our own right to act in similar ways & the nation suffers as a result.

Remember JFK's speech when he stated ...don't ask what the country can do for you, but what you can do for the country. That type of philosophy and moral conduct needs to be re-addressed in this current climate.

In the meantime, I suggest the MM deal is a complete unconscionable act of defiance towards adding value to the company and acting in the best interests of Oz Min shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.