AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

maybe monday, page-41

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    As I read it, production is 18 months away.... at best. End of wet season, 2014. Then you have to sell concentrate and get cash back in, provided it is not just credited against what capital funding you owe the smelter.

If 50% of drilling now is infilling, which kinda takes away a lot of excitement, and the $10m bank cash now has to support an expanded staff and activities, then at current rates there is barely 18 months left maybe. But that is with a much slower drilling rate.

i.e. Last fin year spend was $10m. So then you would
    have only 12 months drilling left.

One side of AVB builds a real mine. Noble. 18 months of hard work .... but boredom for shareholders. No scintillating announcements here.

Other side is a cash-strapped SM trying to find another PB in the wilderness with less than half the true exploration funds he had before maybe, and the accounting boys looking over his shoulder saying slow down Simon.... the money is running out. So less chance of success and defining the new PB. Again, suppressing the announcements that make us Rich.

Cash makes the drill go round.

So get that DSO, convert it to cash and turn SM loose with unlimited drills and his huge geo-database. He will drill like a man possessed, which means WEALTH for US.

Slow him down to a crawl for now and the future and what does that do for shareholders?

Honestly, it is the only way I see to get AVB back into excitement territory. Get that CASH in.! and explore.

There is so much uncertainty about Vale that I would not even count it at this point. Others may say Oh it is coming in within a week, or year.. because Vale need it. Sure they need it.... maybe in a few years. Clearly Vale are not desperate.

Get off your tails AVB and get the DSO cash. Do not restrict Simon... he is a genius.... it is exploratory drilling that builds AVB. Lots of it.

Other than 12-25, what is there to jolt AVB even towards 16c in the short term???? Other than winning Brazillian-Lotto(?) how else can they pay the drills..?? and fire the SP?

Just a feeling but things seemed to have slowed, and with Christmas and the Wet Season what is there to look forward to?

Other than the annual visit by Santa Woody :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.