MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

maybe some other fish flexing their teeth, page-7

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hello Mr Energiseme, this is Alvin the Idiot saying big hello to you.

Mr Lincolnmon most pleased that you write first posting to him after joining HC at 12.21pm on 29 November 2011. Holymagimanmon saying that you be showing de big respect with that first posting. However everone most confused how you can be "long time observer" with the short time joining??

Perhaps you have been looking in with form of maybe another doppleganger but who knows what, world very confusing and plenty of yakking around.

You been saying that:
    "Then we have have this rampage about "baseless ramping"? Forgive me again but isn't it in all of our best interest to talk up our company to all who are reading?" and that reminding me of someones i once knew in another site.

Mr Energiseme, that exactly what mr Lincolnmon saying about Eastern Star, that the pipples in then threads done stayed there shouting and screaming everythings be good even when the boo ghostymon be dancing in the corner and walking through the room.

Family thinking these sites are only for mature meaningful discussion....that be the word, mature meaningful discussion.

Not for the talking up or talking down of companies and ramping in capital bold letters to detriment of everyone else.

Not for calling the pipples "childish" or the funny names or being mean and spiteful.

And mainly to be calling a spade a spade when one realises that it is a spade......unless one does not want to recognise a spade??

Please bear in mind that in old times Casey Jones died with Cannonball Expresso train and everyone else living...this year, everyone else dying and Casey living with the great happiness in swimming pool full of the water.

Baboo thinking you funniest man on world with stating that:
    "I am most upset nobody as said this: " A great big welcome to all new shareholders of Metgasco and those of us long-term sufferers in the stock welcome the new blood and new wealth of research and reporting into this MEL thread".

Don't know who long term sufferers is and not seeing new wealth of information, only seeing this site becoming like old Eastern Star with the pokes in the eyes and the digs in the ribs, and lots of words of flaming and name calling.

And then there coming pipples who be wanting share price to be going down so they can be buying more, but then not buying when price go down. Family very confuseded.

And some pipple buying for the takeover and not for the company. Maybe them pipples should be buying the pennies dreadful stock that be rsmpedby management rather than be buying the top A1 stock like Metgasco.

Maybe you should be selling the 26 cent shares that you been bought and not be the nervous mon, for all family sorry you been "suffering long enough".

Family still happiness with 102 Metgasco shares.

And the peace be to you

Alvin (the Idiot)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.