AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I have been in AVB since 2007 and over the last few years have...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I have been in AVB since 2007 and over the last few years have been left frustrated and bewildered why the SP has stagnated and declined. Some might say BR have controlled the price for the Benny Hills All-stars (OZL) to take us over and it definitely smells dirty between BR and OZL but I'm sure after many years of proving up world class assets and a producing mine the BOD of AVB would have pulling there hair out as to how and why the SP just would not appreciate.

Just throwing it out there but maybe just maybe they thought let's blow this up and put this out to market so our options are in the money...lets make a few million...if the shareholders accept, sucked in, if they don't the exposure of this will expose the true value of our assets and create a floor to the price which I believe is 17 cents. There is no way this is going back to 7 cents.

In all likelihood OZL will get past 50.1% but I reckon just, that means we are still listed we get approval and finance for Centro get financial backing from OZL for PB and a completely defined Pantera...and all of sudden we are worth 50 cents.

The Benny Hill All-stars learn from there comical mistakes and put forth a decent offer to scoop up the remaining shares and we are at 70cents...BOOM...then all us LT AVB SHers are having a beer and throwing in a line with King Kev while reliving old postings of our resident Poet Pluses unsophisticated promotion of taking 17cents...haha classic stuff!!!

It's just a shame the current board wont be a part of it because heads will roll once this farcical TO is done and dusted!!

Enjoy the ride good luck to all holders!!
    Last edited by Musi: 07/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.