EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Maybe the SP increase today?, page-18

1. 4,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    I have not read 'hope' into your posts for some time rolling. Perhaps the clouds are lifting, as it were.

Re the marketing plans, well the diversification/adaption of EdenCrete, most recently announced and kept very quiet by Management in development, were as a result of the advice received some time ago, maybe. Revealing all is not always a good strategy in business of course, so we will probably never know the details.

The sp fluctuations, whilst an indicator of sentiment at any point in time, are not of critical importance during these early stages and as others have pointed out, such volatility in any trend creates trading opportunities, which many on the stock market care more about anyway. Longer term holders, like the Solmon brothers for example (along with the considerable holdings recorded in the top 20 holders list), are looking much further than many here seem prepared to do.

Your questions rolling, given that I presume that you are unable to present them yourself, may be asked at the AGM. Shame if you can not attend though, given your interest.

Out and about today. GLTAH, AIMVHO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.