DRX 3.57% 2.7¢ diatreme resources limited

maybe there is potential for drx afterall

1. 32 Posts.
    recent article in news.com.au
    China's hot demand for mineral sands From: The Australian March 29, 2010 12:00AM Increase Text SizeDecrease Text SizePrintEmail Share
    Add to DiggAdd to del.icio.usAdd to FacebookAdd to KwoffAdd to MyspaceAdd to NewsvineWhat are these?CHINA'S demand for mineral sands appears robust and signs of supply tightness in the market could push up the price, according to mineral sands miner Matilda Zircon.
    "Price increases have been signalled to the market by major producers, with indications that a price increase of between $US20 and $US50 per tonne of zircon could occur in April with a further price increase in the third quarter," it said.

The company said it expected to revive a zircon mine on the Tiwi Islands, north of Darwin, in the June quarter.

The mine was closed in 2008 when it was operated by Matilda Minerals, which went into administration. The asset was acquired by Olympia Resources, which was re-badged Matilda Zircon.

All the companies are related to Perth mining identity Michael Kiernan, who is chief executive of Matilda Zircon.

AAP
    lets hope for an article to be written like this for DRX. Anything to help the distressed sp along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $128.5K 4.712M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 605744 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.