AQX 0.00% 0.9¢ alice queen limited

maybe this time, page-15

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I believe they alluded to it at AGM (from another forum) as - "hopefully late feb/early March start again on Curnamona. Begs the question what they are doing on other projects (other than picking up a few rocks - Denison Project (05/01/10 announcement). They can't be on holidays still?
    I think their communication is pretty poor - going from MKY to CUU - there is no indication what they are doing with previous bauxite resources, and their website gives no indication of the priorities of any of their projects or when we can expect news. Would be worth going through the quarterly to try to understand where they are spending their money. Half the information on the site seems to be out of date (eg no update on Curnamona or Denison on the projects' pages).

Big chunk of 0.012s taken out today. Someone's getting a bargain. Still trying to be optimistic on this, however sarting to wish I'd thrown money at USA. CUU really need some news to get things going and getting their act together on the comms front should be a priority so we know what the plan is - otherwise their plan or lack thereof will start to sound like a bit like those of a meandering lemming in the desert, looking for a cliff to jump off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2335522 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 895340 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.