FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Hi DMA,You know, I have posted quite often in this thread over...

1. 3,606 Posts.

Hi DMA,

You know, I have posted quite often in this thread over some time, however I WISH I could have done more yet its like the shorters are Reading our posts and seem to be in control. And Make NO MISTAKE, the sellers are in control.

Now this can be normal and with current markets, understandable, However, it is now beyond the Joke IMO~!

I feel everybody that is a Long Term or Holder of Fox emails ASIC with such an enquiry then perhaps they will start looking into that among the many they have to look at.

I think I will, as I know a few folk that hold fox and have a substancial investment in fox. And only to see a pack of Money Men Shorters continue to munipulate the price is a FN JOKE~!

For those who are interested, here is a brief template for you to work with, Lets stop these Jokers.

Dear ASIC,
    I would like to report to you Continuous and Suspicious Activiity going on with the share trading of ASX listed Fox Resources (fxr).

Examples for you to look at to warrant such claims are as follows:

Place your dated testiments here:
    point 1,
    point 2,
    point 3,

Please look into this enquiry as this matter is out of control.

Regards,
    Fox Shareholder

You may also want to tell them how much you are either down or how your morgage or financial situation is bending due to the Shorting W@anekrs.

This is not individuals foks, these are Institutions or fund managers or the likes of those TriW@nk oooooppsss I mean Tricom~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.