BNB babcock & brown limited

i am in a similar "predicament"having bought BNB at low 13's i'm...

1. 36 Posts.
    i am in a similar "predicament"

having bought BNB at low 13's i'm tempted to take profits and wait for a dip to re-enter. But what if the price doesnt fall to the 13's again and progresses up? its all stressful stuff to me so i think i'll just keep it for atleast a year (which i had originally planned for and less CGT) and accept the fact that its gonna go up and down in short term but long term will be when i get my reward - to me its less stressful that way when you dont have to worry about when to re-enter and sell....

i am in a similar situation with MQG. i was in at 55 but now after reading the below report am tempted to take profits and re-enter if it hits 55 again. i dont think i will though - being a stresshead i should just wait a year from now, ride the swings and be positive about the future share price.

>>>>>

2311 GMT [Dow Jones] STOCK CALL: Goldman Sachs JBWere cuts Macquarie Group (MQG.AU) to Hold from Buy after share price rise in recent weeks. "We still see longer-term upside potential for Macquarie as it invests surplus funds, but near term believe this risk remains on the downside." Cites downside risk to FY09 consensus earnings, still-challenging macro environment, potential for cautious FY09 outlook at FY08 result on May 20. Adds stock no longer looks cheap with FY09 p/e at 12.2x. MQG likely to stay in A$55-A$70 range in near term. "With volatility premiums likely to remain high, we would suggest investors look to take advantage of this trading range through either trading around these levels or writing a A$55/$70 strangle, which could enhance returns by about 23% on an annualized basis," broker says. Has A$65.50 price target, vs stock last at A$65.49. (RBT)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.