TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

I did a bit of digging (Ph calls and light reading).1. The Jin...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I did a bit of digging (Ph calls and light reading).

1. The Jin is London money out of UK. No Chinese involved
    2. Gilded Rose purchase was varied in timeline due to UK regulatory restrictions on timing.
    3. Jln will settle on 28th Jan
    4. Jin has paid so far $200k into AMG
    5. At the end of this phase of drilling the ground being drilled at Burra will have AMG6 0% and PNX 40% with AMG allowed to go to 90%
    6. 7000 sq km in the G2 corridor that hosts Olympic Dam, Prominent Hill and Carpenteena mines is owned outright 100% by AMG with small portion separately in JV with PNX
    7. Seven major geophysical targets with a couple on PNX ground with AMG avail to earn 90%, the rest 100% AMG.

Seems a lot of BS news going out and poor AMG minors falling for the 3 card trick. Anyway live and learn. Also AMG gearing up for gold production in Cloncurry at fast pace. Everything said here is already is on public area it just seems no one reads, just gets swayed buyers wanting cheap stock. For every seller there seems to be a willing buyer with a big appetite for AMG, just soaking it up, including it was revealed the largest AMG shareholder (See Substantial Shareholder Notice last week). Haha is all I can say. Grease up, Cant all be equal I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.