AAR 0.00% 11.5¢ astral resources nl

maybe unrealistic expectation, page-26

1. 519 Posts.
    RM,

evaluation of any post/article/idea from a very educated & logical point of view is NOT about the opinion expressed, it's about the VALUE of the post.

when anyone disagrees with me, then pls express your point without attacking the author.

the reason why I'm posting is to GET OTHER OPINIONS that are obviously againist my idea & therefore I would have a better balanced idea that could help me & hopefully others in getting a BALANCED opinion.

hotcopper IMO is not a popularity contest where the opposite opinions or THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE should be shot!!

I do play devil's advocate many many times to get different opinions. I do usually present a new idea or thought that is worth discussing & that brings me your opinions & others that I WANT to be opposite to mine so we all could benefit.

if I wanted everyone to say YES to all my posting then obviously I'm wasting my time!!!

so info are not a secret, it's always out there & for everyone.

I consider investing like playing poker, chess, puzzles & crosswords at the same time & if I could think by myself then I wouldn't bother anyone with my nonsense!!

seriously, I'm not trying to act weird in any way but I'm not prepared to spend the whole day tomorrow defending myself of being a ramper & I'm not getting the constructive replies that will help all of us that I'm expecting just because I'm not giving people their popular opinion.

we all know the popular opinion & said it 100 times already!

here it is: value will be around 1.5 times of my previous estimation if anyone cares to read it, but guess what, Mr Buddy & other quite achievers will jump up & down now & will be posting me 5 posts that I'm ramping.

did I need someone to tell me that? I do say it that I'm biased & ramping!! therefore I would just throw in my comments rather than ideas... becuase that usually is the behaviour of the quite achiever!!

everyoen should be glad to see someone with a different opinion becuase saying to yourself what you know only may give you some psychological comfort that you're right but it's not showing you the CHANCES that you could be wrong!!

I think you got my point!!

cheers mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $130.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $102.6K 892.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 610914 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 551510 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.