AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

OK - So who sold the million shares? Several options come to...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    OK - So who sold the million shares? Several options come to mind.

Could have been a long, medium or short-term holder who saw last nights website update informing us of the delay in the financial model. Took it as a bad sign and decided to move on.

Could have been someone in the above category who posts on Hot Copper. But if that was the case, they'd let the rest of us know - wouldn't they? :)

Could have been a larger shareholder using the delay to try to shake out some weakness, with the intention of buying back at a lower price.

Could have been a director who has decided to get some cash before next months announcment lowers the shareprice.

Could have been a director who is using the delay to put concern into the markets mind, hopeful of buying back more at a reduced price over the next few weeks.

Could have been none of the above. Just thought today's sale, more likely than not probably means 'something'! Good or bad - only time will tell.

I put forward this for discussion because the single seller and single buyer really did strike me as being perhaps a tad orchestrated.

Would welcome other possible scenarios from the more experienced holders.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.