NTI 0.00% 9.1¢ neurotech international limited

Maybe we could be better than Neuren -Neu

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    With the news from Culper Research about their short of Arcadia because of these facts:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5964/5964641-3d3a7dcd01cb847ab6b7733d53c0c63a.jpg
    As our product for both ASD and Pandas Pans having almost no side effects, and we have our Retts results due this quarter. If we show similar results but with no side effects could we be the next Unicorn.

This is a snippet from Professor Dale , regarding our Pandas Pans trial, in our latest quarterly also:

"I have observed quite profound improvements in a number of my patients with NTI164, making it the first trial of its kind with a broad-spectrum cannabinoid therapy showing initial clinical utility like this with excellent safety. In addition, we await furtherevidence of genomic molecular changes from baseline measures and after 12 weeks of treatment to correlate this meaningful clinical response we have seen with biological evidence of effect. This would be a major step-forward for PANDAS/PANS patients and assist in identifying relevant biomarkers of the disease.”

"With excellent safety" !!!!!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 6584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.