NTI 1.52% 6.5¢ neurotech international limited

Maybe we could be better than Neuren -Neu, page-9

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Tony,

SOI and price is only a factor of potential market cap --- what issue is there.

You you are blinded by the blinkers you have on.

Also the requirement for money is only a factor of results. If one of your concerns is us finding $300m and not on results I believe your investment decisions, are skewed, but each to their own. Money will come with results.

I did put up some figures and believe revenue will grow this quarter for Acadia, as they have a new drug that parents are "desperate " to try and see how it works, but I also believe that the side effects are their biggest problem and believe the coming announcement will, I believe show peak revenue-- I may be wrong, but that will not impact on me as I have not interest in Neu--long or short-- and that is why I leave my comments on this NTI thread.

By the way have you read any of the literature from the Retts Syndrome Research Trust?

Also referring to NTI as TGA only, highlights your blinkers. I agree FDA in the short term is hard, however there are other avenues to FDA -- maybe ODD.

I believe our achievements are being viewed by "the market " as opportunistic, but I also believe we will go from total disbelief - which you appear to have -- to total belief and I believe the two companies will meet-- one on the way down and one on the way up.

Time will tell.

Ps I also believe if we had a takeover it would be at substantially more than $1.6b.
    BTW , if we do get TGA conditional approval for ASD alone which has 400,000 sufferers in Oz only, and we only get $15k to $25k per yearly prescription (your Retts is almost 20 times this amount) and if we only get 10% of the market we may well have a potential revenue of around --40k sufferers by $20k or some $800,000,000-- for me that's the dream and that will be much more than a $1.6b bid without FDA.

This does not include our potential with Pandas Pans and ODD and Retts and others.

PPS the options weren't expensive at 1.4 c -- were they ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $66.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $60.48K 916.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152322 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 59984 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.