Why there must be an A U D I T -------------------- it's...

1. 5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875

Why there must be an A U D I T -------------------- it's taxpayer funds being spent ? Only way to see if all OK .
    But make up your own mind. Some foul language in the written word below - censored --- but obvious.

This is, in my opinion, why some of the 'YES' side do not want a 'NO' to win---- a platform so as to keep control of $$$$$$$$$$$ flowing.

Many posters have asked ---------------- for some references and comment on N P - well here is some - Possibly too much for some to read - or understand.
    This -from an elected politician - Forget what side -- look at what is said - do your own research. A bit long but - get the story .

Reference :-

https://www.abc.net.au/listen/programs/farnorth-breakfast/warren-entsch-explains-why-he-wont-support-voice-to-parliament/102236348

Some comments from Warren Entsch --

You'd be forgiven if you believed Noel Pearson, one of the leading voice architects and founder of the Cape York Partnership, lives amongst the Cape York community.

But you'd be wrong.

Amongst many other of Pearson's taxpayer funded Cape York entities, the Cape York Partnership is an organisation whose purpose is to promote the economic and social development of Cape York.

The body has been the recipient of around $550 million with very little to show for it.

Veteran Far North MPWarren Entsch recently took a closer look at Pearson, saying he has garnered atleast $550m in government funding for his programs with no benefits to thelocals.

Speaking in parliament, Mr Entsch said Pearson has never been elected as an Indigenous leader.

“Noel has been on theg overnment’s payroll for decades, advising and influencing Indigenous policy,and I say to government: do we really need the architect of so many policy failures involved in producing another one?

“While he identifies himself as a Cape York Indigenous leader, Noel Pearson has never stood for an election,” Mr Entsch said.

He said Mr Pearson hadbeen “held up as a messiah — like a figurehead for Indigenous Australians”.

“There is no doubtthat Noel has significant influence over Indigenous affairs, but I, like manyothers in Cape York who have seen the reality of his influence, have long beencritical of governments and bureaucrats that only care to listen for hisvoice,” Mr Entsch said.

He said over decades,Mr Pearson had received millions “for his pet projects”.

“Many of these remotecommunities that Noel has used as policy experiments remain dysfunctional,whether it’s Cape York welfare reform, Cape York Employment, Good to GreatSchools or a range of other concessions — the list of Noel’s entities andprograms just goes on and on,” Mr Entsch said.

He said Mr Pearsonlabelled dissenters racist.

“The communities in CapeYork who have, effectively, banned Noel — like Mapoon — are doing exceptionally well,” Mr Entsch said.

“Those who’ve let Noel’s influence into their communities remain dysfunctional.”

Warren Entsch says the$550m is what he "struggled to find" and that "there ismore" that he is trying to find.

Taxpayer money grantedto Pearson's pet projects are not being accounted for.

Warren Entsch goes on,"The money was invested in Noel's ideas. But they were also invested inhis own companies. Because Noel not only came up with the ideas, he alsoimplemented them.

"You've got CapeYork Welfare Reform that made sure he had control of the finances on indigenous people and communities that participated in it.

"At the end ofthe day I have to shake my head in disbelief. It's a disgrace."

"The locals tell me they haven't seen Noel Pearson in well over a decade or more except for are cent local photo taken holding the hand of an elderly women for the press.

"I'll give you an example. There was established in Aurukun a really successful Men's Shed. Andi t was absolutely thriving. Then suddenly one of Pearson's entities, Cape York Employment was given the contract to run the employment initiatives in Aurukun. They were getting no outcome, so immediately tried to get the success of the Men's Shed and effectively destroyed it. It doesn't exist anymore.

"Speaking tosenior elders up there, their concern is that they are being used as tools andexperiments by the Pearson entities to gather funds for their variousorganisations without getting any benefit whatsoever.

"From mydiscussions, there is a big push up there with traditional owners now, to takecontrol of their own identity. To get themselves out from under Pearson'sidentity."

So the question goesbegging - where has all the money gone, Noel?

Not a lot of economicor social development has occurred under Noel's watch compared to othernon-aboriginal communities, despite the hundreds of millions funnelled toPearson community organisation over the years.

And for reasons bestknown to Pearson, he prefers to not live amongst his community but remotely, onNoosa's North Shore.

Noel's chosen home ofTewantin in the Queensland Sunshine Coast lies along the Noosa River, boundedto the north by Lake Cooroibah and to the east by the Noosa River which flowsinto the lake.

What is funding Noel'sNorth Shore Noosa lifestyle?

Could it be possiblybe the monies intended for Cape York communities?

He is earning areputation as a professional 'grifter' given the large sums of Australiantaxpayer money which has passed his way for no tangible result.

Noel Pearson is notalone, though. The aboriginal guilt industry is riddled with professionalgrifters.

Aboriginal griftingand rent seeking has become such a fast growing industry, founded entirely onfeelings, guilt-tripping, entitlement and victimhood that Diplomas and Degreeson Grifting are likely to be granted their own aboriginal-only courses at aboriginalonly universities. The only way to get a free scholarship at the soon-to befounded 'Bruce Pascoe University for Grifters' will be to only identify asaboriginal. No evidence required.

The only way forPearson and his elite cohorts to dispel the growing accusations of grifting isto account for the money.

There are calls for aforensic accounting of the wasted hundreds of millions - an audit of the moneytrail, in place of a constitutional voice which will only create more moneyfunnels to powerful elites, for no benefit to aboriginal people.

Pearson is a lightningrod of controversy, attracting too much attention for his colourful abusivelanguage and racism than he does for his advocacy for aboriginal personalresponsibility.

When Noel does not gethis way he is known for turning with a rage that has damaged his relationshipsand his reputation.

Queensland’s formereducation director general says Noel Pearson called him an “arse coverer”, a“maggot” and a “bucket of sh*t”.

Former Queenslandeducation minister, Kate Jones, backed reports that Pearson called her a“f*cking white c*nt”.

A nurse in the remoteCape York town of Coen, who disagreed with Pearson has claimed Pearson alsocalled her a “f*cking white c*nt”.

Nurse Barbara Shephardtold the ABC: “He said I was a f*cking white c* and an interferingb*tch."

She went on to say, “Ipersonally have no respect for him whatsoever. I feel he is a bully. He’s afoul-mouthed bully.”

Pearson denies theseaccusations.

After the ABC reportedgovernment scrutiny of alleged unexplained cash flows in relation to one ofPearson's Fair North Queensland schools, Pearson called the ABC “a miserable,racist national broadcaster”.

In 2014 Pearsonrepeatedly called a senior editor at the Sydney Morning Herald a “c*nt” andtold him he would “beat [him] to a pulp”, the newspaper’s then columnist PaulSheehan wrote.

Journalist, Tony Koch,wrote of Pearson’s furious abuse after a story on Indigenous slaughter ofturtles by the Australian’s Sarah Elks.

“Anyone who knowsPearson will understand what that means: he used language so foul it couldn’tbe repeated here, leaving the journalist stunned and shaken, before slammingthe phone down in her ear,” Koch wrote.

He is also reported tohave referred to former Indigenous Minister Ken Wyatt as a “black c*nt” andIndigenous Labor senator Pat Dodson as a “f*cking black c*nt”.

He has claimed SenatorJacinta Price is caught in a "redneck celebrity vortex".

Noel Pearson wasraised as a Lutheran, benefitting from generosity and sponsorship of 'whitefellas' and the British system of government, yet he rails and campaignsagainst people of British heritage while playing the British system to his personaland financial benefit.

Despite his ownadvantages from the Brits, his modus operandi is to divide by race and skincolour telling migrants to our shores to differentiate themselves frOm theBritish based on their skin tone.

In pitching tonon-British migrants to support the contentious Constitutional referendum,Pearson pitched to people of Asian, African and other coloured races.

“I say tomulticultural communities in the campaign that I am involved in around thecountry, I say to them, listen, where do you fit into Australia?”

“It's a bit unclear.Are you with the mob from the UK?”

“Are you kind ofhonorary settlers? Because some of you are the wrong colour.”

"Or you don'tcome from Northern Europe. You come from Africa, you come from Asia, from SouthAmerica, from all over the joint, you come from China."

Pearson's divisivepitch fell flat.

Most migrants come toAustralia for a better life based on equality and fairness for all. The mostrecently arrived migrants in particular will reject a notion of specialtreatment for one race above their own, based on that race being here longer.

That's the opposite ofwhy they came here, many having escaped division based on class, race orheritage.

Noel's wealth, sourcedfrom the Australian taxpayer and the white Anglo system of government inheritedfrom the British is coming under legitimate question.

With a Constitutionalvoice now front and center of the nation's attention, many are now saying weneed a Royal Commission into where the hundreds of billions of dollars havegone over the past decades with nothing to show for it.

We don't need a voice,we need an audit - starting with Noel from Noosa.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.