HI Louis................ you may have missed some of my earlier...

1. 5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    HI Louis................ you may have missed some of my earlier posts re this 'gravy train' (sorry my thread heading escapes me at this moment). Like a lot of matters where Aboriginals are involved - The Pollies (all sides) -Police -Legals etc etc etc are quite sensitive to these issues and little gets done........................... Common Sense I think - mate ?

The first that take on this issue of ' where do the $$$$$$$$$$$s go ' may solve some, if not a lot, of problems facing the bottom end of the Aboriginal population. In my opinion to me there are some issues that should be looked into.................. $$$$ are not getting through..... However it is not possible to get what city and suburban folk enjoy - to the outback......... City/Suburban folk in a lot of cases have '0' idea what it is like in the outback.... Also there are cultural issues.... I have lived in the country for many years ----------- not the outback but close to it.

Also same with Hospitals - how much of the $$$$$$$$$$ gets to the bottom - again my opinion. Some Administrations seem to soak up a lot of the funds and, well - ?????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.