KYC 0.00% 57.5¢ keycorp limited

The sort of quote I like (below) and the hopefully illuminates...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    The sort of quote I like (below) and the hopefully illuminates the strategy for moving with contactless payment technology.

I have not seen the PayPass credit card issued by the CBA-I believe its got quite an annual fee attached. Safe to say it would not be a combo smart card but rather an ordinary credit card with PayPass technology for the small purchases. This must be similar to the cards launched in London today.

What would be more in Keycorps line would be a combo smart card possibly incorporating not only PayPass but also NFC technology. Looking for that in the near future.

Volume well up and some big players wanting cheap stock at present!

Art Kranzley, Chief e-Business officer
    MasterCard Worldwide (from the GlobalPlatform website).

"MasterCard is dedicated to creating a universal platform and infrastructure that will make it easier and less expensive to deploy multi-application smart cards on a global basis. By participating in GlobalPlatform, we are responding to the growing desire of our members to have maximum flexibility when initiating smart card programs of their own. MasterCard is working to help guide the future direction of GlobalPlatform's operational framework and to look for ways to expand the functionality of this specification to support MULTOS."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.