PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

Good point Spartz, I must admit I feel slight more encouraged by...

1. 4,699 Posts.
    Good point Spartz, I must admit I feel slight more encouraged by the fact there is gas there. Done some searching on Gas in California, some companies doing very well.

Seems to be a bit of a scramble for mineral rights San Joaquin Valley

"petroleum "Land Man" named Ron Tolliver, working for the Nahabedian Exploration Group, started looking up my relatives - everyone owning a piece of the mineral rights to this property - and going out to visit them personally, with a oil and gas lease in hand for them to sign, giving NEG the rights to drill on the land. Land men like Ron have a storied history in the American West. His job is to get people to sign a contract, regardless of what it says. He probably doesn't even understand what it says, and neither do we, because it was written by lawyers specifically to be both legally binding, and illegible to any layperson. Ron is a schmoozer, a sweet-talker, a convincer, men like him talked the desert irrigation farmers in Owens Valley out of their water rights in the 1920s"

https://ideotrope.org/index.pl?node_id=73685

I wonder what a big find next door to NEG, might do for the sp of PRE? Could get a little spike, give some a chance to get out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.