RNX 10.0% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

mayday! mayday!

1. 18,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    It is the end of May!

From last quarter report...

"During the March 2012 quarter the Company further reviewed the open pit mine design and mining schedule for the Andrew and Darcy Zinc Deposits to optimise the production plan based upon the new resource re-estimation and additional slope stability geotechnical information.
    The Company anticipates the new open pit mine plans for the Andrew and Darcy Zinc Deposits to be finalised in the coming weeks. The updated mine plans will be utilised to develop an optimised production schedule that will maximise capital utilisation for the combined mining operation.
    Upon completion, the optimised production schedule will form the primary input for an updated economic analysis of the proposed mining operation for the combined Andrew and Darcy Zinc Deposits. Other key criteria that the Company will update in this analysis include operational cost estimates, capital cost estimates and metal price forecasts based upon the most current industry information and forecasts. This analysis is expected to be completed by the end of May 2012."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.19K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6045200 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.