RNX 10.0% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

ast or anybody,Could you please explain to me how this project...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    ast or anybody,

Could you please explain to me how this project can be deemed unviable "in this current environment" when,

a The project has at least 1.5-2yrs permitting process to run before a decision to mine needs to be made

b No further major capex required until after permit is granted 1.5-2yrs.

c BFS would be calculated on $1/pound and production costs from previous studies showed circa 30-40c/ pound, leaving 1.5-2yrs for zinc prices to recover

d Projected zinc deficit as early as 2013 until at least 2017, with most analyst predicting higher prices

e Capex should of remained comparable to previous studies as north America is not experiencing the same labour issues concerning OZ boom

f 3.7m in the bank

and the list goes on, so this is why I said the un viable card holds no credit in my eyes

re; citronen funding, although not binding IBG has a MOU with China non ferrous metals to build and procure 75% of the funding from Chinese banks, they are also strongly supported by not only Glencore but also Nyrstar. but yes i guess that can amount to nothing when times are tough as Citronen is scheduled to start building early 2013.

Admiral bay, to deep, lower grade and host coy KZL in VA

Selwyn, Huge capex and production costs a little high

Cardiac creek, not familiar

Dugald, I would expect to proceed, however citronen life of mine opex is less then Dugald

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.19K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6045200 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.