GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Mayhem caused by lack of news, page-225

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi razor jack, I still have a free carry position over there! New MD & investment into international markets. Can leave it there, and see what happens.

Hindsight is a remarkable thing! I can think of a few opportunities that I have missed, due to a lack of foresight, and conviction into what could have been.

Like many others here, I do think that Galaxy is a good proposition, with investment into international markets, and vying for a place on the world stage.

It doesn’t seem as though the sector is very well understood by all retail/professional groups, and with lithium prices being opaque, and not listed on the metals exchange, Galaxy has been made vulnerable, as one of the most perfect vehicles for shorting and manipulation attacks.

In such a promising sector, expected to deliver some substantial profits over time; big oil, energy interests, banks, Governments etc, are expected to invest many billions into the sector, which has the potential for some very serious growth, and be valued into the $trillions according to data published by industry experts and researchers.

Some amazing accumulation prices have been seen in our lithium companies, to enable accumulation by the big institutions. I don’t mind being one of those pesky little retail holders that won’t go away, and stand amongst some of the greats like Ausbil, BlackRock and others.

This trading situation; the 17% shorted positions, the dragging of feet, and the lagging behind other lithium companies (different MC’s/numbers of shares on registers, favourable receptivity of markets to good announcements,) is a situation that can’t last forever. The tension has to break at some stage, and when it does, we’ll be ready. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.