GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Whilst I am on that path of speculation... lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Whilst I am on that path of speculation... lol

Screenshot_20190107-192144.png Screenshot_20190107-192317.png Screenshot_20190107-192402.png

Can I also point out that my understanding is that brine (so thinking our very own Sal De Vida), as opposed to hard rock (which I don't think can), is capable of producing lithium chloride which is capable of lithium metal.

Lithium chloride from my understanding is used to produce lithium metal which from memory is worth US$100,000 per tonne and solid-state batteries require this.

Solid state batteries are considered the next evolution beyond hydroxide which is seen as the mainstay when it comes to lithium batteries at this time.

LINK to the above article on Wikipedia.

My curosity extends to wondering if any direct extraction process can produce lithium chloride and if it is possible that will be a game changer as FMC would ship after producing feed from Fenix (next door to Sal De Vida) to General Guemes to produce chloride which was then sent to Sichuan (I think) to produce lithium metal.

At least one thing we know from the above is that Sal De Vida is capable of producing lithium chloride but as for if they are using lithium metal in any Dyson products I am not sure.
    Last edited by Thesi: 07/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.