GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Mayhem caused by lack of news, page-82

1. 2,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1688
    Great post Regal. The lumping together of all Li producers with no regard to grade is very frustrating to me. I didn't appreciate the difference initially and it is only through posts like yours that I am slowly becoming knowledgeable about all of this. In fact, I am becoming quite an expert (particularly since chemistry was one of my worst subjects at school)!

I know we are onto a good thing here with GXY, but am just unhappy about how the share price keeps getting hammered down because at the end of the day I do want (and will need) to cash in a few shares from time to time. It is so obvious to me that the big end of town are using these periods of fear and uncertainty to buy up the shares being offloaded by disgruntled retailers. I guess it won't stop until they have their fill - or until we get some good announcements.

I agree with you that it's about time AT got his act together as far as PR is concerned. Lack of information is my biggest gripe with this company. Shareholders deserve to be kept better informed and it would also be great if AT could be a bit more out there about why the GXY product is different to that of companies like ORE and that our future is not dictated by the Chinese spot price.

I have changed by sentiment yesterday to None, but that's not really true. I'm really a Hold when it comes to sentiment. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.