GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Mayhem caused by lack of news, page-85

1. 1,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

Well... shorts up to 17.25% and GXY is now #2 so no guessing where the ammo to drop GXY has been in days of low volume.

When the news comes out and the fog clears all these have to buy back along with new investors and current LT grabbing bargains. They're basically stealing off people with margin calls.

Saw so many significant news articles on lithium this year so rest assured demand will surge. It will be like the uptake of a virus. R0 will be the rate at which it spreads, R0 < 1 means it dies out, R0 > 1.0 means it will spread. R0 for lithium uptake and EV uptake combined is probably just a bit over 1.0 as it's measured in days.

Basically every new EV on the road will expose more people to the reality and at least 1 or more new person will get convinced their next new vehicle will be electric. There seems to be 0 EV's in the town where I live but I'm sure as soon as there is one more will follow because we have a habit of wanting to kick the tyres and see with our own eyes before we make a full on commitment.

The R0 for cars also has a very long "incubation period" that may be in months, or years as people usually want to maximise the utility of the the car they already have. 

The industry is good, supply and demand are popping along nicely, the technology behind it is improving... it's just the parasites attached to the markets that make it hard of actual investors.

wink.png PS - More concerned over the Xmas present I got my daughter (only child) that is still "processing" after a week when it was meant to be 1-2 days. We have a "no junk for Christmas" policy so she just gets 1 good present instead of a heap of tip-fillers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.