GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey @Jerrylibra From what understood going back their cost to...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hey @Jerrylibra

From what understood going back their cost to produce was $4,500 per tonne and with that said what they sell vs their costs is split 66%

It might be different based on their recent adjustments with TTC but I am guessing that their revenue hasn't increased because they recently said that their project at Olaroz would be bundled all together.

I am not sure if they have debt also, and for what I can work out whilst they plan to double production if they continue along the lines of what has been presented they more than likely will need to shut down the operation to be able to 'bring things inline' per their management saying that 'everything is inline'

I don't think anything is inline if they are continually reducing the quality of the product that they are producing and it really pisses me off that they keel getting away with poor performance and affecting other lithium stocks in the market.

Their management was cagey and speaking with another GXY holder just before their impression was that they just don't care. I just don't understand Orocobre management.

Now it is well k own that what they are producing generally is garbage I think that will work well for the rest of the lithium stocks.

It really is like Orocobre did a dump on the ground floor and the stench has made its way up to the 27th and won't go away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.