MYX 0.00% $4.48 mayne pharma group limited

Mayne Investment Thesis, page-3

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Your snapshot of MYX, at present, is absolutely spot on with where we are at the moment...BUT i have to disagree with
    regards to Scott Richards stewardship.The board and Mr Richards,presided over a lot of wealth destruction over the last
    few years ,which is why LT shareholders were calling for blood at the AGM.With regards to Mr Corbett,you can be the greatest retailer of all time
    and still fail if your product mix is incorrect.
    They, and the board seem very RE-ACTIVE rather than PRO-ACTIVE and this is bought about by THEIR previous decisions having major consequences on the balance sheet.
    Very unfortunate for LT shareholders,but a fantastic opportunity for new investors(at these prices) to make a small fortune with what they have
    in the pipeline.
    Richards Previous stumble at the finish line on E4,qiuckly saw the SP drop 20% ....and the presser that followed didnt exactly exude confidence in
    they're ability to get things over the line.(with the comment "we're learning how to work with the FDA",or words to that affect).
    Shareholders dont want a learner at the wheel,they want a professional.
    Having said all that,I think your thesis is a VERY ACCURATE portrait of where MYX sits today.(minus management)

PS- You should apply for a role in the the PR dept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.