MYX 3.54% $4.36 mayne pharma group limited

Savvy's comment on decrease budget allocation to the Healthcare...

1. 80 Posts.
    Savvy's comment on decrease budget allocation to the Healthcare industry relates to the industry as a whole and not just MYX. However I am still a strong believer in the Healthcare industry purely for the fact that we are in an ageing population and the demand will increase for drugs as a whole.  I do not see any substantial decrease in funding for the Healthcare sector.  In fact it is only logical that funding will increase in an ageing population.

One may argue that margins will be tighten under the new legislation (if any) propose by Trump.  However a decrease in margin will be rapidly offset by an increase in demand for drugs as a whole.

Like any stock, the price goes up and down base on investors sentiment.  I am happy to continue to accumulate at this level given there is not much downside risk.  It was only in August 2016 that MYX was compared to CSL in the Financial Review (http://www.copyright link/personal-...arma-group-worth-investing-in-20160725-gqd6ju).

I am further hearten by the fact that the directors are NOT selling their shares.  This indicate that year end revenue remains in line with expectation. If you use the same logic as Warren buffet and consider this as a brick and mortar investment.  Why would you sell such a good business?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.