HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Hi sydtrader,Why is the share price going down? - good...

1. 2,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi sydtrader,

Why is the share price going down? - good question.

I have no idea & don't care as I am a long term holder, here for dollars not cents!

I have recently topped up as much as I can as I am about to go on holidays to Bali & Philippines, so I will post something from the beach in Boracay with a San Miguel beer in hand, followed by a massage from a pretty girl about half my age!!

If PVD strike oil, I'll repeat the process!!

Ok, now back to the deliberate headline grabbing title of this post.

The big news out of Africa in the last 24 hours is Tullow & Africa Oil yet again finding oil in Kenya.

Yet amazingly not one word mentioned of this on this PVD forum!

The enthusiasm SWE posters have for their company puts PVD supporters to shame & unsurprisingly it seems to be reflected in their share price.

Some may argue that that's because they are onshore in the EARS & on trend with with Tullow's & Africa Oils blocks as per this map:

http://crossedcrocodiles.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/eaoil1-4rifts.jpg[/IMG]

My reply would be that the big yellow bit extending into Tanzania from the red bits in Kenya where all the oil has been found - well that's called Eyasi-Wembere & it has 4 highly prospective basins & will likely make Swala a motza!

And guess who will own more of it (50%) than Swala (32.5%)
    by the end of March?

Your company that's who!!

It seems to me that many PVD investors can only just see a little past Morocco to Gabon on the horizon if they squint!

No value attached to Madagascar - Exxon seem to get it!)
    No value will be attached to Egypt - if / when acquired

Perhaps it's time to wake up to the value of the soon to be announced Tanzanian JV with Swala!

Ok, I'm off to sleep now to dream about that massage!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.949K 1.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 16453773 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4134766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.