ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

That's true, it hasn't failed, especially in light of a late...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    That's true, it hasn't failed, especially in light of a late August start date announced by the Africans, which points to success. The Africans wouldn't be announcing a timeline unless they are confident that it's all going ahead...or perhaps they have run out of patience and it's 'now or never'!

I reference the Bestway website..."developing the largest ensemble of iron ore mining projects of the CEMAC (Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa) area."

Perhaps we won't even here from Austsino, but rather see this splashed across African news media?

Personally, I'd like to receive an official ANS announcement that Ding and/or the Consortium are flying to Africa; provide final confirmation on who all of the Offtakers are, to confirm intention for binding agreements and give SH some indication of the ANS part of the CEMAC project's scope, its Valuation (for IPO/relist), and our share of said project, plus any information on potential re-listing timelines. Not too much to ask is it?

Last edited by Praetor: 21/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.