AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Hi dv, I haven't done much research into it so I was basing this...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi dv, I haven't done much research into it so I was basing this on a fair few assumptions. I didn't take into consideration the disparities in land prices and your right this would cost them a lot more if they were to build in developed areas however in rural Australia land is a dime a dozen. But just based on building each grow unit, ie a shipping container verse a trench for mbd (I think this is how they operate??), it appears like mbd method is to dig a hole and grow algae in it similar to the way aeb does. So I would imagine initial outlay is cheaper, sorry if I've made a lot of assumptions, but that doesn't necessarily mean the cheaper price tag will deliver the same efficiency and production.

In terms of land efficiency, I think aeb has a footprint of 1/10th the open ponds, although that doesn't take into consideration the solar panels

However I agree with you wholeheartedly that the ability to scale up from 1-1000 shipping containers to suit your plant size and the co2 production etc will put us in a great standing. One of the most interesting points I'm looking forward to is the plant opening and whether a solid deal with Lufthansa has been negotiated. If they do I think it will be a great stepping stone to getting a lot of German companies eager in aeb, they love their efficiency and would jump at the chance to completely eliminate CO2 production from their plants and create fuel, feedstock, biomass, etc. but the same can be said of china and the other heavy polluters. All and all, I am very bullish with this stock and am expecting big things.

Think I'm ranting, let me know if anything is unclear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.