IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

MBE Oversold, page-474

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Are you sure mbe DCB is not a platform? It's not if you categorise software as not a platform.

I dont put value on dcb for time being. It's just an icing on the cake for me. The business model is not clear yet in terms of delivering value and earnings to mbe in australia in light of the adjustment made by telcos here.

So therw your answer.

I only see this as a mobile marketing company until proven otherwise.

And i dont have a buy order yet. Im not a trader and if I take a plunge my take is not considered small.

Maybe Ill change my mind tomorrow depending on new information or thoughts but for now this is how I see the business.

One more minor thing - one not quite relevant to evaluating a business but is important if you're buying a public company stock instead of private one.

I dont think the current market is cheap and the higher the market goes the more likely it is that a drop will follow. It's macro stuff basically.

And when the market drops, any public stock will be affected..a stock with a negative sentiment like mbe will feel the effect quite decently and it may just give anyone a chance to buybat lower level.

Again it's imo only. Ive my share of mistake and winner and will act based on my own experience and knowledge.

No doubt mbe is a goos business with good potential. But now it's not wise to touch it.

Imo. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.