IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Kepo, I hope you do well with an entry, when it suits you. I...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    Kepo,

I hope you do well with an entry, when it suits you.
    I have to disagree with your posts here.

There is certainly no macro growth issues with DCB or the broader M-payments scene. That's pretty clear. It's booming.
    Maybe MBE suggesting they would be a global DCB leader in overseas markets so soon was jumping the gun, but it may very well happen.

There is also a massive amount going on in the M-payments industry currently.

Telcos are already very heavily regulated compared to some other M-payment/tech companies and they have been complaining for years about the major gap in data sharing and financial regulation laws. So perhaps more making sure everything is ok in house, before they point fingers....

If you look to Europe you will see some action at the moment, big players can stumble too, if the playing field is all of a sudden level.

It's my belief that recent hiccups for MBE are because of long term growth prospects rather than in spite of it.

Mobile Click to purchase isn't going anywhere soon. Neither is mobile digital content and advertising. DCB is very well positioned fir this growth trend.

Let's be realistic, the majority of telco DCB complaints probably related to poor parenting and/or the device vs the account holder not being on the same page. How long before these issues start to effect other M-payment providers?

I'm inclined to believe MBE in regards to external marketing channels being the issue and if it is the case then the vast amounts of internal knowledge should see them back to sales growth in a reasonably acceptable timeframe.

If anybody should be worried, it should be traditional bankers.
    Last edited by DollarDan: 12/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.