IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

MBE why at 12c still, page-5

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    My old mate Q, you are correct on a number of fronts nowadays and will be enjoying the Carona which is likely coming your way next August, but I'm sorry these ridiculous statements about OS costs are not correct. Thorpey has said many times the outlays are "minimal cost", "modest", "negligible" and "minimal capital outlay".

The advertising and marketing costs are very finely balanced and tweaked to meet the cost and traction for each market and are in line with the revenue for additional markets, not a cash drain as you claim.

The only cash drain to start is the "minimal capital outlay" which $10 mil will well and truly cover IMO.

The other point about the earnouts which most don't understand, is when they end for each of the hugely lucrative acquisitions(Punch, Egg, Vis and PF), the $6-7 mil will go straight to the bottom line for MBE with a future EPS to be significantly bolstered in only 1-2 years as they phase out.

The blue sky from 12c is ridiculous IMO with minimal downside risk. I'm very much looking forward to their return to EPS ascendancy in 2017 and beyond which IMO will see the SP a hell of long way from 12c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.